Eyelashes extension are now all over the place due to women of 21st century who want more drama in their life. But if you are kinda skeptical of having someone to touch the ends of your eye hairs, then fake lashes are the answer. There are 2 types of most common ly used lashes which are synthetic and mink. Ever wonder what’s the differences between them or which is better. Let’s find out.
What is synthetic lashes?
- Synthetic lashes, also known as acylic lashes, are generally the term used to describe thicker lashes (0.20mm thickness and above)…~tokyolashes.com
- The most common false eyelashes on the market are made from synthetic materials, typically plastic fibres, which look quite unnatural, as they are thicker than the typical human lashes, and also have stubbier ends. ! ~ esqido.com
- Synthetic Eyelash Extensions are made with Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) which is a synthetic semi-crystalline engineered thermoplastic with similar properties and composition to polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It is part of the polyester group… ~ www.the_lash_shop.com
What is mink lashes?
Let us start with the root word, “mink”. Minks are actually animals that resembles the look of a cat and a mouse in combination (in my opinion). They have glossy and shiny fur that is why high-end clothing lines utilized them, and also, innovating the makeup world for eyelashes. But since a lot of products now should follow certain guidelines to protect species other than mankind, they have this “cruelty free” labels on them which means no animal is killed or harmed. In line with this, some manufacturers use to make a synthetic mink eyelashes avoiding the killing side, but others just harvest fur from numerous animals with their own methods without any harm implied.
- Genuine mink lashes are, however, the utmost in luxury. They are harvested from live animals through a gentle brushing process and are always more expensive than synthetic offerings. ~minkilashes.com
- Mink Lashes are the new craze. If you’re going for that 100% natural look, this is the best you can get. Most people love Mink because they look so natural and give them full, fluffy eyelashes. ~sakurabeauty.net
If you are after cheap finds, then Synthetic would best suit your budget but if you got a little more penny, I would say go for Mink. Aside from it looks natural, it will really make your eyes more beautiful and big. Pop it girl!